Because people are rightly concerned about how web sites use information stored
about them, we have decided to publicly state what information is collected
by Bargains.uk.com and how we use it. If you have any questions about our privacy
policy please do let us know.
Information we collect:
- Like most web sites, our servers automatically log general information
about each visitor. This does not include e-mail addresses or
other personally identifiable details about visitors.
- We also log aggregate information about what pages are visited, and
technical information used to identify trends. This is not recorded
in a way that allows it to be cross referenced to a particular visitor.
- Any other details collected are those specifically provided by the
visitor, for instance by filling in questionnaire.
How we use this information:
- Information collected by our servers is used to help us maintain
and improve the web site.
- Information is never shared with third parties (other than
with law enforcement agencies in the course of an investigation).
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line (for instance,
when ordering) you will only receive the information for which you provided
us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only
receive telephone contact from us with regards to the reason they provided
it. This information will not be used for telemarketing purposes.
About our mailing lists & Newsletter:
- Our mailing lists and Newsletterare run strictly on an opt-in basis. We
will not subscribe you to them without your knowledge.
- You can unsubscribe at any time using the method provided with each mailing.
- If you are not confident in our automatic unsubscription system you can
also contact us. Any of our staff will be happy to remove your from our mailing
- If you have provided your e-mail address to us you may receive an e-mail
invitation to subscribe to our Newsletter This does not mean that you are
With respect to cookies:
that consumers add to their shopping cart.
- Visitors can also opt to have the site remember them between visits,
in which case the cookie will remain between sessions
- Other personal information is not stored in cookies by us.
- Any automatic mailing from us will include instructions on how to ensure
that you receive no further mailings from us if you so choose.
- You can also unsubscribe from our Newsletter online using the "Your Account"
- Alternatively contact one of our staff members and we will remove you from
- Any information collected by us is only used by us. We do not sell
or share information about our customers with third parties.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server
companies who collate information on our visitors.
Access to information:
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we can provide customers
with access of any information that we maintain about them. Applications
should be made in writing. Please note an administration fee will apply.
- Visitors can have this information corrected by writing to us at our address.